Specifically designed to be an aggressive shoe for extreme wellbore conditions. The nose is designed to aid in getting casing to T.D. by using coated blades and optimized jetting to ream and clean out the hole as casing is run. The body blades have tungsten carbide buttons to further assist with hole cleaning
Designed as a Solution:
- Nose with integrated blades to assist with wellbore reaming and cleanout
- Wellbore seeking eccentric guide nose negotiates troublesome formations
- Casing friendly tungsten carbide cutting structure on body
- Aggressive right-hand blades
- 360° cutting structure facilitates reaming past obstructions with or without rotation
- Optimized flow ports offering efficient hole cleaning
Features | Info SheetREAPER® Info Sheet
Dead Set on Performance
The industry-leading reamer shoe designed to aid in the installation of any casing, liner, or screen application where there are concerns over potentially difficult wellbore conditions.
Pen-O-Trator® Info Sheet
The reamer shoe has been specifically designed to be the most aggressive casing reamer shoe available in the industry for extreme wellbore conditions.
Pred-O-Tor® Info Sheet
A step-change evolution in the industry-leading reamer shoe technology. With enhanced capabilities taken from the PEN-O-TRATOR shoe design reputation, the V2 delivers improved cutting structure, optimised hole cleaning, improved drillout, enhanced ledgeriding ability and full design variability.
Pen-O-Trator® V2 Info Sheet